The ISPI Masters Programmes are postgraduate and full-time courses for young graduates interested in working in diplomatic service or in international organizations. ISPI School offers:
- The Master in Diplomacy, a preparatory course for graduates who want to take the public competition to become Italian diplomats. More than 20% of successful candidates in the public competition studied at ISPI School .
- The Master in International Cooperation (Development and Emergencies), providing specialized knowledge and professional skills to work on development projects or in the field of humanitarian aid.
Admission to both Masters depends on a selection process.
For further information, please contact: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel: +039 02.863313270
Addressed to graduates wishing to take the Italian public competition for a career in diplomatic service, this is a full-time preparatory course organized in agreement with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and focused on the subjects of the diplomacy competition. During this course, students will also attend lectio magistralis, take simulations tests, and will participate in seminars and international events organized by ISPI to enrich their training and knowledge.
Teaching language: Italian
In order to participate to the public competition launched annually by the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the diplomatic career, applicants must have:
- Master’s Degree in Economics, Political Sciences, International Relations, or Law;
- Italian citizenship;
- Proficiency in Italian, English and a second foreign language (French, Spanish, German).
It is a 9-month, full-time course, supported by Cariplo Foundation and designed for young graduates with a strong interest in working in the international cooperation field. Students will acquire interdisciplinary skills and professional tools to work both on development projects and humanitarian aid context. Starting with specific lessons aimed at harmonizing the academic knowledge of all students, this Master includes modules on: International Cooperation and its actors; Cooperation Tools; Intervention in cooperation for development and emergencies/humanitarian assistance; Disaster Risk Reduction; Reconstruction; Study Tour in Palestinian Territories; how to write a tangible project proposal to be submitted to an international NGO; Internship in international organizations, either governmental or non-governmental.
Teaching language: Italian and English
- Bachelor's Degree;
- Master's Degree highly appreciated;
- English proficiency;
- Working knowledge of a second language;
- Strong motivation and previous experience in volunteer activities.