Please send your CV through this form. Current employment opportunities can be found below.
ISPI is looking for native-English speaking trainee to join its staff. The candidate will support the Institute's research and communication teams in drafting and editing content in English, in managing social media, as well as in analysing and creating content on current affairs and international politics.
- Knowledge of English, mother tongue level (written and spoken)
- Graduate/Master's degree in international relations, political science or related fields with an excellent knowledge of international politics and a genuine interest in international current affairs
- Work experience in journalism or research, preferably in English-speaking environments
- Good knowledge of the main social media, their functioning and language
- Ability to work in a team
- Knowledge of the Adobe suite or similar software for basic graphic design
- Experience in the reporting of online publications analytics (Google Analytics, social media and newsletter insights)
- Basic knowledge of HTML or other programming languages
The internship will have an initial duration of 6 months (renewable for a further 6 months). The trainee will be granted an allowance, totalling EUR 3000 Euros (after-tax). Please send your CV through this form by specifying "Comunicazione" area and "Traineeship Communication/Research" position.
Internship in the Events Area
ISPI hosts internships of 3/6 months within the event area. The ideal candidate has achieved a Master’s degree within 12 months from the beginning of the placement, he/she has good knowledge of foreign languages (English at least), and good command of social media (especially Twitter and Facebook). Previous experiences in similar contexts are highly evaluated.